Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday Treat(ment)

Third day of treatment. No side effects from either radiation or chemo quite yet but I don't think it's expected for at least a couple of weeks. The hardest part for me is deciding when to take the anti-nausea (Zofran) because they said an hour before the Temodar and the Temdoar right before bed but some nights I go to bed at 10 and some 12. Maybe 2 hours won't make a difference? Add it to my list of questions!

Today they put on country music for me (remembered from last Friday!) and the mask fit better and it was super quick. They called me in at 7:55 and I was done at 8:25! Once I start driving myself, I could be to work by 9 for sure :-)

I wonder if they have house music. That's what really used to get me going on my way to work!

Also, started the twice a week hair washing. How pretty.

And I have my first follow-up appointment with Dr. Weaver next Thursday, the 19th. Probably will have to have blood work done, maybe a scan, definitely some talking! She's great. 

I'm so happy that the Temodar hasn't made me sick yet! I think I will really enjoy my weekend now! Maybe a little cha-cha slide at the wedding. YOLO right.

(To that quote- every minute except when you're packing to go away for a weekend and unpacking when you get back- that I don't enjoy. lol) 

You'll hear from me soon!

<3 Erica



2 comments: