Monday, September 16, 2013

Forgot to say...

I saw my radiation doc today. Last week my blood pressure was really low so they said to drink even more water, if possible. And today it was back to normal!

And also it's crazy how the process of going into the "Grave Danger Very High Radiation" room, laying down and being positioned on the table, clipping down the mask, moving the table all 6 times and moving the machine, then taking off the mask and putting the table back down to a step-down level, takes about 90% of the whole time it seems like.

Work update- Today I'm going out in the field to work at a client which I'm excited about. Get some client interaction in :-) Just patiently awaiting some co-workers to meet me.... 

Also, I'm over the headbands for right now. While my hair is still intact. They're kind of hot and itchy and make my scalp where the surgery line is really red. No thank you!!!! Free for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment