Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday Update

Hi! For the information of everyone. Today I went wig shopping just for fun... and John might kill me for posting this but I also made him try on my clip in bangs the other day (Pete Wentz?)... I think he might buy his own!!!
 
In other news, I got some info today from Lizzie that the fundraiser event will most likely be held on November 8th, 2013 from 5:30pm to 9pm at Glennpeter Jewelers but there will be more definite details to come, including invitations and such.
 
And I know I mentioned the Race for Hope in my last post but here is the link!! Remember that if you do it from a computer and NOT a phone that you can choose the $10 group rate. And, race or not here is a link for the t-shirts that the girls put on sale. They are just the best! (both the t-shirts and the girls) :-)
 
I am also going back to work on Monday, August 26th part-time! Very excited to use my brain for something more than to make phone calls to insurance companies, doctor offices, playing Candy Crush and watching Breaking Bad.
 
And, so far the only new news in the appointment world (the actual important stuff) is that I have a Temodar Teaching class next Thursday, the 29th at 1pm to learn how to use the drug and learn more about the side effects and what not. Still no start date.
 
<3 Erica
 
 

2 comments:

  1. 1. Loving the blonde!!.. (They say they do have more fun) 2. John should totally grow some bangs haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. John looks like a Jonas brother, I like it.

    ReplyDelete